How The Doctor Is In Benefits Your Patients AND Your Bottom Line
The Doctor Is In specializes in managing high-frequency, or “super,” healthcare utilizers. These patients benefit the most from an integrated, patient-centered, comprehensive approach provided by a team of professionals that addresses a wide variety of personal health needs. Such an approach not only improves patients’ health and quality of life, but also substantially reduces the cost of treating them.
Key components include:
- Rapid, easy access to care
- Ongoing primary and follow-up care
- Specialist care as needed
- Efficient coordination of care
- Care continuity
At The Doctor Is In our goal is to provide comprehensive health care that is accessible, cost-effective, and improves the health and quality of life of our patients.
Our services include:
- In-home primary care, follow-up, and wellness visits
- In-home specialty care, including psychiatric care to address depression and other common mental disorders that may affect high utilizers
- A dedicated primary care provider and care coordinator for each patient
- Coordination of in-home laboratory and diagnostic testing
- Appointments within 24 to 48 hours
- Pharmacy dispensary and medication management services
- CCHIT-certified electronic medical record system that provides real-time access to records and imaging
- Case management services, including enrollment in appropriate social services
Our team of primary care and specialist providers can deliver follow-up and preventive care for your high-utilizing patients, reducing your burden while improving their health and quality of life. We offer specialty care in psychiatry, wound care, podiatry and dermatology. In addition, we arrange for in-home diagnostic and laboratory testing, and provide pharmacy dispensing and medication management services. Our CCHIT-certified EMR system ensures that you have rapid access to your patients’ records.