Patients & Caregivers
Caring for Patients – In the Comfort and Convenience of Home
At The Doctor Is In, we really care — and get to know each patient. We bring the doctor’s office to your home, making it easy to get the care you need.
Are You or a Loved One a Homebound Patient?
- Do you have difficulty walking or leaving your home?
- Are you bed-bound?
- Do you suffer from anxiety?
- Do you use medical equipment like a wheelchair or walker?
- Are you on a ventilator or oxygen?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may qualify for at-home medical care. The Doctor Is In provides comprehensive, personalized medical care to patients of all ages – in the comfort of the patient’s home. Our team will provide the medical care you need – and help you understand and manage your illness to achieve the best quality of life.
What Sets Us Apart
- Primary AND specialty care services
- Comprehensive care for patients with chronic or complex medical needs
- Visits by the same medical provider – every time
- No waiting in the doctor’s office
- A dedicated care coordinator for each patient
- 45 to 60-minute in-home appointments
- Coordination of in-home diagnostic and laboratory testing
- Appointments available in 24 to 48 hours
Tests and Medical Procedures
Our staff works hand-in-hand with many healthcare providers and home health agencies. We arrange x-rays, ultrasounds, EKGs, echos, urine analysis, blood tests, and more. These providers are independent of The Doctor Is In. With the patient’s best interest in mind, we only order tests or procedures when necessary. Many procedures are done the same day. These approved providers come to the patient’s home, perform the procedure, and report results back to us.